Skip to main content

TOUGH MUDDER DONE AND DUSTED

Well on Saturday I achieved a personal goal that i have been working hard towards since Christmas.  I competed in the Tough Mudder Challenge in Phillip Islands and absolutely had a ball.  We walked / ran 20 kilometers and had to climb push pull crawl and jump through 26 obstacles.  It was one of the most sensational experiences and a part of my journey that I will never forget.

I would like to say a hugh thank you to my team mates for all of their support before the big day and also on the day.  We had the largest team entered with a total of 64 very supportive individuals. The motivation, encouragement and belief in me during the challenge was sensational.

 I would also like to send lots of love to my hubby who has been my rock during this whole journey. He has supported me by coming to training and  kept me company on the numerous 10 and 20 km walk/runs which I did to prepare for the Tough Mudder.  He has been my rock xoxoxox

Last and most important is my trainer Julie for not only doing a fantastic job and helping me get where I am today, but also for believing in me and all my team mates.  She is one of the most inspirational people I have ever met. Thank you Julie.

Tough Mudder OMG I can't believe I concoured you  and loved every minute of it.. To say less than 6 months ago I couldn't even walk 100 meters, is just mind blowing.  I still cant believe how much I have changed both physically but more how much I have transformed mentally.

To 12wbt members and team, Mish, My Trainer Julie, My hubby and My Team Mates  You are all amazing individuals and should be proud of what you have done to help both myself and others be where we are today . A much happier and healthier individual.

For those umming and arring about doing tough mudder. I say JFDI it is one of those experiences where you will laugh and cry and love it.











Comments

  1. Well done, amazing, congrats.
    All those words are only little - but your effort and results and BIG.
    You sound so positive, so happy and so full of beans. Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I saw this post yesterday and just love everything about it. It goes with everything i believe. This journey is forever and it has to be sustainable. Its forever. I am also a massive believer that you cannot out train a bad diet. A bit of chocolate on Easter Bunny day is not going to set back your goals unless you go on a long weekend hot cross buns and easter egg binge. Also i doubt if you would put on 2 or 3 kg for having a couple of eggs or hot cross buns if you are training the right way and you have built a healthy metabolism. I believe that we need to enjoy special days as long as we keep them in to days and not extend them into weeks and months. (The time of year has come where Facebook is flooded with posts about how much sugar chocolate has, how many calories your favourite Easter egg has, and how long it's going to take to burn it off. Of course, it's a great idea for our health not to consume too much added sugars in our die...

KAKODA CHALLENGE MELBOURNE TRAINING

This morning i feel from the effort of yesterdays training. On the 28th of October a group of 4 of us our participating in the 30ks kakoda Challenge Over Mount Dandenong, So yesterday we did our first big training session or it.  We did 20ks of the 30k walk. During the challenge they give you  9 hours to compete the challenge and yesterday our fantastic team completed 20ks in just under 5 hours. Got to be happy with that.   Leg burn like i have never felt leg burn before. The hills were a killer but the weather was kind and this morning my legs are definately letting me now they are alive and didnt agree with the torture i pervailed on them yesterday. But in the Kakoda spirit the 4 of us completed our mission for the day. I bit confused though lol helen and I wore our polars and she burnt 500 cal more than I what is that. All in all a great day with great friends. A BIT ABOUT KAKODA CHALLENGE MELBOURNE On sunday 28th of Octo...

Just reading Womans Health Website and look what i find woo hoo

I was checking out the womans health magazine website last night cause i get so much inspirations from peoples before and after storys and woo hoo there i was. OMG it actually brought it home to me how far i have come not only physically but also mentally.  I have grown in so many positive ways since starting my journey in sep last year.  So i thougt i would share this with you/ http://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/womens-health/weight-loss/eating-strategies/article/-/14821940/how-i-lost-62-kgs/ HOW I LOST 62 KGS Obese since her early twenties, Heidi Wilson's motivation to lose 62 kg came in the form of a tiny person: her grandson Cooper. Heidi Wilson's dramatic weight loss Name: HEIDI WILSON Age: 42 years old Works at: Yarra Rangers Council My life before weight loss I am happily married, have three children and one grandson. I had been obese since having my three children in my late teens - early 20's. I put on at least 20 kg with each pregnancy and never really lo...