Skip to main content

A pictures says 1000 words

As part of my prize in round one was to have profess photos taken at star shots. OMG my family and i had an amazing day and i just LOVE them and the new me.

But the pictures below are beautiful they mean more to me than just a photo.  Before my 12wbt journey began i was always the one behind the camera. The thought of me having my photo taken made me feel physically ill. Its sad really because i dont have many photos of me and my kids together growing up. So in a way i was being selfish because of my own self distruction and fears.  Out of all my 12wbt round one prizes this prize was by far my favourite. For the first time in my life i got a photo that i dont just like but i absolutely love them.

To think i was going to let this voucher expire. I think it expired on the 19th of December and i had them taken on the 16th. I can thank that to another 12wbter splasharama. I did water duty with Mary at the last finale workout and she asked me if i had them done. We started chatting and she was so excited about her ones and showed me pics that i thought why not.  It wasnt an easy thing to do for me but i am so glad i did it.

Another thank you to mish and her wonderful teamxoxoxo













Comments

  1. very nice lovely family and great guns girl, I better pull my finger out and catch up.:) serious well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks patrick have to def work on my abs though. Im sure with your determination you will catch up to me

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KAKODA CHALLENGE MELBOURNE TRAINING

This morning i feel from the effort of yesterdays training. On the 28th of October a group of 4 of us our participating in the 30ks kakoda Challenge Over Mount Dandenong, So yesterday we did our first big training session or it.  We did 20ks of the 30k walk. During the challenge they give you  9 hours to compete the challenge and yesterday our fantastic team completed 20ks in just under 5 hours. Got to be happy with that.   Leg burn like i have never felt leg burn before. The hills were a killer but the weather was kind and this morning my legs are definately letting me now they are alive and didnt agree with the torture i pervailed on them yesterday. But in the Kakoda spirit the 4 of us completed our mission for the day. I bit confused though lol helen and I wore our polars and she burnt 500 cal more than I what is that. All in all a great day with great friends. A BIT ABOUT KAKODA CHALLENGE MELBOURNE On sunday 28th of October 4 of us fr

MY CALORIE BURN DIARY

MONDAY 20TH FEBRUARY Sorry havent been on herre for a week been flat out with work, family, bootcamp. But alls good.  Had a great burn day today . Two bootcamp sessions and work. MONDAY 13TH FEBRUARY Sorry have missed a few days. I have to remember to wear my hrm everyday.  But today I did 6am bootcamp and then worked till 4 and then did a 10k walk with some fantastic friends. FRIDAY 10TH FEBRUARY What a whopper after a Hoffy Session in the morning followed by 1000 steps after lunch . Worked all day then came home and did all my house work. pooped FRIDAY 3RD FEBRUARY Completed two hoffy bootcamp sessions this morning with great calorie intake yeah . WEDNESDAY 1ST FEBRUARY I did my sss day today. started with bootcamp at intensity at 6am. Then had a lovely walk in the after noon with a great friend.  Then backed it up with a second bootcamp session tonight. Smashed my 1 k run at 7min12sec and finished it off with burpee challenge practice doing 200 burpees

Rond 2 2012 Finale Pics Had a Ball

Last weekend i ventured over to perth for Round 2 Finale and had an absolute ball.  Its a chance for us all to get glamed up and treat ourselves after all the hard work we have put in over the 12 weeks.  First id like to thank Tania de Rossi for organising the group hair and makeup even on Saturday Afternoon it was great sitting there drinking champaign and catching up with other 12weekers.  Then back to my hotel with my lovely daughter to get frocked up and of we go. From there its history. Danced and drank the night away. Presentation was one of the proudest moments of my life.  My daughter baby tough mudder not only won by changing her life this round but she took out the overall transformation title. My husband and i stood there crying a moment i will never forget. ( actually brings tears to my eyes everytime i think of it) You just have to watch the video below and you will know what i mean